Fort Ashby Business and Technology Park
Pristine 70-acre scenic business park in Mineral County, WV. 13 miles from Keyser (county seat).
16 prime lots (ranging from 3+ to 6+ acres).
Excellent highway access (site at WV Route 46 - minutes from highway 28 to Cumberland and Interstate 68 access; 20 minutes to Highway 50 to Winchester, VA; 2.5 hours to Dulles International Airport and Washington, DC.
Location... Location... Location...:
Within 250 miles of all mid-Atlantic metropolitan markets. Within 500 miles of 2/3rds of the U.S. population and major East Coast markets. 12 miles to the regional airport.
State-of-the-art fiber optic communications available along with a 60 foot Wireless Internet Tower.
Three-phase electricity provided by Allegheny Power Systems.
New 250,000 gallon tank on site.
Enhanced 911 system with Ft. Ashby Fire Station 1.3 miles from site.
Mineral County offers exceptional lifestyle advantages from top-rated schools to affordable housing and low crime.
Fort Ashby Business & Technology Park is named after nearby Ft. Ashby, the only remaining frontier military fort established by Col. George Washington to protect settlers from the French and Indian attacks. The Revolutionary War fort, built in 1775 and named after its commander, Colonel John Ashby, is one of 69 former frontier forts. Currently owned by the Daughters of the American Revolution (D.A.R.), Ft. Ashby has been meticulously restored and is used by local service clubs for special events.
Mona Ridder, Executive Director
This site is best viewed with Netscape 6.0+ or Internet Explorer 5.0+ at 800x600